Custom Sig Requests

General chit-chat among all.
Warhammer0351
L0
L0
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by Warhammer0351 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Me too. I miss my old one.
Image

User avatar
Valorfall
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:39 pm
Location: Lake Havasu city, AZ
Contact:

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by Valorfall » Wed May 10, 2017 7:19 pm

iamthesgt wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 pm
I want one of the old style ones (like Signorelli has)
I didnt design those ones....

iamthesgt
L5
L5
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 6:35 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by iamthesgt » Wed May 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Valorfall wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:19 pm
iamthesgt wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 pm
I want one of the old style ones (like Signorelli has)
I didnt design those ones....
But you can totally make them, right? 8-)
#1 Post Whore for a brief time on the old site. 10,567 posts down the tubes...guess I better get on it again...

User avatar
Valorfall
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:39 pm
Location: Lake Havasu city, AZ
Contact:

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by Valorfall » Wed May 10, 2017 7:25 pm

iamthesgt wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:21 pm
Valorfall wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:19 pm
iamthesgt wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 pm
I want one of the old style ones (like Signorelli has)
I didnt design those ones....
But you can totally make them, right? 8-)
Image

Warhammer0351
L0
L0
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by Warhammer0351 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:32 pm

I'd like my old one back. Or, use my Warhammer off my Facebook profile page. That would be awesome too!
Image

iamthesgt
L5
L5
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 6:35 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by iamthesgt » Thu May 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Dammit Valor that is not what I asked for.
#1 Post Whore for a brief time on the old site. 10,567 posts down the tubes...guess I better get on it again...

IrishMan-o-War
L0
L0
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 12:49 pm
Location: Central Florida

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by IrishMan-o-War » Mon May 15, 2017 1:05 pm

You can use my old sig, just update the name to reflect Gamertag IrishxMan o War
Image

SSG BRETADO
L0
L0
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by SSG BRETADO » Mon May 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Sup Watson! would you happen to have a SSG BRETADO sig laying around from the previous board?

User avatar
Valorfall
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:39 pm
Location: Lake Havasu city, AZ
Contact:

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by Valorfall » Mon May 15, 2017 4:30 pm

SSG BRETADO wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 3:16 pm
Sup Watson! would you happen to have a SSG BRETADO sig laying around from the previous board?
I don't have one from the last board. sorry man...

User avatar
GrendalPrime
L0
L0
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 4:38 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Custom Sig Requests

Post by GrendalPrime » Mon May 15, 2017 5:03 pm

I'd love to have my old one if at all possible.
"Hey Vasquez, you ever been mistaken for a man? No, have you?"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest